Supporting Cancer Research & Patient Assistance
One of the SA Cancer Council’s largest annual fundraisers, the Spring Luncheon net proceeds will be used to support cancer research and patient assistance in San Antonio.
Every year, the lunch features engaging speakers and draws hundreds of community leaders from around San Antonio dedicated to fighting cancer with the UT Health Cancer Center.
The next luncheon will take place on April 10, 2017.
If you would like more information please contact the SA Cancer Council at 210-450-5571 or SACancerCouncil@uthscsa.edu
Recent Keynote Speakers
- 2017 – Ed Whitacre, Jr., former Chairman and CEO of General Motors and AT&T
- 2016 – San Antonio native and Olympic Gold medalist, Josh Davis
- 2015 – Geralyn Lucas, bestselling author of “Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy”
- 2014 – Dave Draveky, former Major League baseball pitcher and cancer survivor
- 2013 – Steve Ford, actor and son of former President Gerald Ford